What Is OTT?
What Is CTV?
Staying ahead of the competition
Over 75 data and tech partners
Cost Effective Way to reach premium Networks
Measuring CTV Advertising Success
- Post-View Website Visit Attribution: This attribute shows if viewers visit your website after being exposed to your OTT/CTV ad.
- Online Purchase Attribution: This attribute tracks to see if the viewer made a purchase on your website or Amazon after viewing your ad.
- Foot-Traffic Attribution: and This attribution tracks offline, cross-device ID physical tracking into stores, mall, lot, venue, etc. that resulted from viewing an OTT/CTV ad.
- UPC Attribution: Using a Universal Purchase Code (UPC) barcodes, this attribute tracks the purchases made after a viewer sees an OTT/CTV ad.
- After-Ad Influence: Similar to tracking a site visit or a purchase, this attribute tracks pre-purchase behaviors that measure viewers’ progress along their buying journey.
- Offline Conversion Tracking: This attribute notes how many times a viewer has been exposed to your ads before making a purchase, as well as promotion times and locations of those ads. Therefore, we connect your CRM and/or Transaction data back to consumers and ad exposure.
- Brand Lift/Brand Awareness: This tool provides an evaluation into your target market’s behavior after exposure to your CTV ads.
OTT & CTV Campaign Reporting with 24/7 accessible Dashboard
Target households that have been never exposed or underexposed to your linear strategy. It is very difficult & costly to reach frequency goals via broadcast alone. CTV helps you increase efficiency to reach your frequency targets.
Leverage GPS Location-Based Data to Build CTV Audience Targeting. For example, use location-based data to identify users who have previously visited YOUR store location. In addition, Use location-based data to identify users who have previously visited your competitors’ store locations.